With inspiration from Wes Bos, this page lists software and hardware I use on a daily basis.
- My main text editor of choice is VS Code. If I need to work on a server, I use Vim.
- I use the Fira Code monospace font so I can have font ligatures.
- Notion for note taking and Todoist for a todo list.
- iTerm2 as my terminal on MacOS. Windows Terminal on Windows 10.
- Firefox and Chrome for web browsers.
- Octobox to keep track of GitHub notifications.
- I use both Slack and Discord.
- Adobe XD for design mockups.
My main machine as of July 2019 is a custom built PC
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700x - 8 core / 16 thread CPU
- Corsair Vengence LPX 3200MHz DDR4 RAM - 32GB (2x16GB)
- Samsung 970 Evo Plus NvMe M.2 1TB SSD
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Super GPU
- MSI MPG x570 Gaming Edge Wifi Motherboard
- EVGA Supernova 750W G3 Gold Power Suppy