Workflow for Gatsby Site Showcase Validator
- Check logs in GitHub Actions Dashboard
- First check if anything has a
[err] and then check the site for more info.
sites.yml and search for the entry and look for the person who submitted this.
- If we can find a user or github org, find some way to contact them.
- Contact them asking about the site.
- if it is intentional, push a PR to remove it
- if it was on accident, possibly help resolve or wait for them to resolve it
- In step 3, what happens if we don't see a built_by field?
- have to do a
git blame and find the PR that it was added in.
- Contacting may be difficult, they may not have a twitter or email that is public.