Ways to improve the validator
Create a dashboard to more easily expose the errors to Gatsby contributors / users.
plop in action logs at bottom of page
List of SiteErrorCard components
each card will have either a type of "HTTP Error" or "Not Gatsby Site"
list details about each site.
- Title for the site
- from built_by field
- dug through git info (blame) to find the PR
- PR that the site was added
- button for each of these cards to "auto create a PR" and notify the creator of the site about it.
- maybe under your user
- maybe under a bot (add some auth before allowing this)
- live updating data
- has it been fixed?
- is there an open PR to fix this?
- send "notifications" (Text, Email)